DIaBEtic DEW555

>>50<<::.ye(AR)S__I-S ALONgti=mETO#HAteyouRWIFe°°°°°

Google

martedì 12 febbraio 2008

Interview with Shiori Matsumoto

q) Well, first of all please tell us a little about yourself.

a)I was born in 1973 at Kagawa-prefecture in Japan.In a senior high school, I major in interior design and a sculpture, and I did go to Kyoto Saga University of Arts and learned West art history and technique of oil painting.

q) Had you always planned on being an artist [or had you other hopes]?

a)I wasn't having the decided thought.

q) Do you have a preferred medium to work on?Why?

a)Liqin. Because drying is early.

q) How would you describe your style?

a)I am expressing the girl's world from a situation of a woman.

q) Do you go through any certain processes while trying to produce your work?

a)I draw it from a person and draw a background.I make a frame as one part of a work sometimes.
q) What are you working on at present?

a)I am working on a children's story into a theme.

q) What about recent sources of inspirations?

a)Traditional children's stories such as Grimm or Andersen.

q) What are some of your obsessions?

a)Beauty and loneliness

q) Which galleries have you shown at and which galleries would you like to show at?

a)These gallery manage my work:

Liberal Art Japan Co.,Ltd.
5-5 2F Fukuromachi Nakaku
Hiroshima-City 730-0036 Japan

Now I am looking for a gallery of Tokyo.

q) If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

a)Give me an email from my website:


q) Do you have any suggestions or advice for artists that are just starting out?

a)You look at a lot of splendid works and confirm a position of oneself sometimes.

q) Who are your favorite artists?

a)Jan Van Eyck, Fernand Khnopff, Kyosuke Chinai, Yoko Ochida

q) What books are on your nightstand?

a)A detective novel and a children's story

q) To what weaknesses are you most indulgent?

a)My cat…...

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page