DIaBEtic DEW555

>>50<<::.ye(AR)S__I-S ALONgti=mETO#HAteyouRWIFe°°°°°

Google

giovedì 24 aprile 2008

Interview with Novemto Komo

q) Well, first of all please tell us a little about yourself.

a)I was born november 1981 in Indonesia. Been drawing or I could say doodling since I was 5 years old. First child from mix culture parents. Love traveling and staying and different places ... love coffee and cigarette.

q) Had you always planned on being an artist [or had you other hopes]?

a)I never brave enough to be an artist ... I used to study as marketing and got my diploma in software engineering and planned to be web designer or software developer or photographer that I've been doing during those studies till I got some approval from some people for my illustration during my study at multimedia design.
Well, here I am ... love to an artist forever.

q) Do you have a preferred medium to work on? Why?

a)Mmmm. .. Not really. I love mix media. I love experimenting different media and at this moment ... doing my new favorite media ... human canvas.

q) How would you describe your style?

a)My style, got influences from street art, tattoo. Well, I could say, I am experimenting.

q) Do you go through any certain processes while trying to produce your work?

a)Quiet some, such as research, talking to people ... simply my daily life.

q) What are you working on at present?

a)I am doing personal project on short movie. Using loads of artwork.


q) What about recent sources of inspirations?

a)Been inspired lately by the woman I love, who worked as a doctor. The traffic and loads dirty business.

q) What are some of your obsessions?

a)Pain ... ahahahha ... no ... freedom on expressing things as usual ...

q) Which galleries have you shown at and which galleries would you like to show at?

a)Some of I've been showing :
3, Singapore
Candid Art, London
spot- Taipei film house, Taiwan
etc ...
Some I would love to like Tate, London .... any gallery though.

q) If people would like to contact you, how would you like to be contacted?

a)Feel free to e-mail me

q) Do you have any suggestions or advice for artists that are just starting out?

a)Keep doing what you love to .... be smart ... think .


q) Who are your favorite artists?

a)Too many to say ... love loads of artist

q) What books are on your nightstand?

a)Transformation of intimacy

q) To what weaknesses are you most indulgent?

a)Love and smoke


q)….your contacts…

a)
komo@niuku.net

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page