DIaBEtic DEW555

>>50<<::.ye(AR)S__I-S ALONgti=mETO#HAteyouRWIFe°°°°°

Google

sabato 8 novembre 2008





q) What is your name and what do you do?

a)My name is Waleska Nomura and I´m an artist and a graffiti writer.

q)When did you really get into art?

a)I've been around art since an early age, because my older brother is an artist as well.

q)How did you come to the realization that you should try your luck at art on a more serious level?

a)When I had my baby boy and I was forced to stop working and I had to stay at home looking after him, so, I started working from home doing my paintings.

q)How did you discover the particular style that you have?

a)Painting and experimenting a lot!

q)How would you describe your style?

a)Happy and colourful

q)Who or what influences your art?

a)The nature, the life, the world.

q)How often do you create a new piece?

a)I would say, a canvas per month?! Depends of how busy I am with my baby... ;)

q)What kind of success have you had with your art?

a)I'm happy enough to be able to paint and make people smile when they see my work, this is a success for me already ;)

q)What would be the ultimate goal for you and your art?

a)To be able to paint and create everyday until the end of my life.

q)What kind of message, if any, do you try to convey through your art?

a)I have a project that I started in 2004 called: " Spreading the Love and Positive energies to the World" which I try to spread this message for the public to see on the streets in every wall I paint.

q)Sum up your art in one word.

a)Positive

q)Any additional comments?

a)For the artists: Keep painting for the love of art and enjoy it.

q)…your contacts…

a) www.waleska.co.uk

waleskanomura@hotmail.com

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page