DIaBEtic DEW555

>>50<<::.ye(AR)S__I-S ALONgti=mETO#HAteyouRWIFe°°°°°

Google

giovedì 29 novembre 2012

Interview with Gel Jamlang






q)For the people who don't know your work - how would you describe it ?


a)My most recent works are in watercolor. They started out as warped portraits and slowly developed into pictures in my mind. 
They are imaginations dipped in water.


q)What are the key themes running through your practice?


a)I love painting people and faces, and playing with it. 


q)Your favorite place on earth?


a)I would love to travel more and roam the earth, but right now, my favorite place is always a warm bed with a big window. 


q)What influences your work?


a)I love the unexpected and simple things. I am inspired by masters like Picasso, Dali, Magritte, Georgia O'Keefe. I am also inspired by looking a photographs, nature and fashion. 


q)What music are you into right now?


a)I love Jack White not only because of his music, but because he's a persona and he treats his career like art. 
  

q)Do you have any upcoming projects/exhibitions we should know about?


a)I have a solo show at The Laughing Pint at downtown Baltimore on Jan. 5, 2013. 
Other than that, just stay tuned to my website: www.geljamlang.com for other events!


q)Tell us something we don't know - but should...


a)My work. ;-) Haha. 


q) Where can people see more of your work on the internet?



0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page