DIaBEtic DEW555

>>50<<::.ye(AR)S__I-S ALONgti=mETO#HAteyouRWIFe°°°°°

Google

martedì 15 gennaio 2008

Interview with Marie Brianso

q)Something on you ..

a)I'm a graphic designer working freelance in Paris and trying to make art on my own.

q) When did you start to make art?

a)I always drew since I was a kid. Then I studied art in school but I made my own way because I didn't like the"conceptual" commitment of the teachers.

q)Explain your inspiration?

a)It always starts with fascination, in a good or bad way. I stare around and try to make a picture which synthetise the things I see or feel.

q)In what way does your inspiration transform into ideas?

a)It's quite instinctive, I don't intellectualise that.

q) Could your ideas be portrayed in any other medium?If so which?

a)In every kind of medium, photo, film, music, painting. I'd like to experience everything!

q) What does being an artists mean to you?

a)I think it's a way of seeing. People with sensibility who express themselves are artists for me.
q) When does your art become successful?

a)I'm a beginner, I would like to show my work more.

q)Who prices your work? And how is the price decidedupon?

a)I do it myself. It's an estimation of the time and involvement I spent on it.

q)What is your next; move,project,show etc?

a)I would like to make a small serie of portraits and show it in a place with music. Any rock and roll bar or concert place. Music is important for me

q) What are the pros and cons of the art market?

a)I still don't know it well enough to judge it.

q) Which pieces would you like to be remembered for?

a)Any one, it's a cool think to be remembered for what we did!

q) Who has been the biggest influence on you?

a)Rock and roll music, and artist from the XIXth century symbolists painters (Aubrey Beardsley, Rops, Lewis Caroll, Odilon Redon, Kubin, Margaret Cameron) and twentieth century artists ( Warhol, Rauchenberg, Diane Arbus.) and filmakers (David Lynch, Cronenberg)

q)Other visual artists that you like…

a)Japanese artists (Junko Mizuno, Suehiro Maruo)And many more!!

q) How much do you think hype affects the public perception of what good art is?

a)Hype influence people a lot but only in big cities, in my opinion.

q) Last CD you downloaded ?

a)Ringleader of the tormentors by Morrissey

q) What makes you happy?

a)Be with my boyfriend

q) What makes you sad?

a)The way the world is turning

q) Last book you read?

a)Play it as it lays by Joan Didion

q) What else do like other than art?

a)Make clothes and dolls

q) Final thoughts...

a)I'm just trying to make something emotional.

q)Your contacts...


0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page